Skip to Main Content
Tropical forests in a warming worldAuthor(s): Sasha C. Reed; Tana Wood; Molly A. Cavaleri
Source: New Phytologist. 193: 27-29.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
PDF: Download Publication (859.0 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationReed, Sasha C.; Wood, Tana E.; Cavaleri, Molly A. 2012. Tropical forests in a warming world. New Phytologist. 193: 27-29.
Keywordstropical forests, climate, carbon, warming
- Foliar and ecosystem respiration in an old-growth tropical rain forest
- Views of Old Forestry and New Among Reference Groups in the Pacific Northwest
- Wood CO2 efflux in a primary tropical rain forest
XML: View XML