Skip to Main Content
Review of Cabin, Robert J. 2011. Intelligent tinkering: bridging the gap between science and practice. The science and practice of ecological restorationAuthor(s): Christian P. Giardina
Source: Ecology 93: 1980-1981
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (0 B)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGiardina, Christian P. 2012. Review of Cabin, Robert J. 2011. Intelligent tinkering: bridging the gap between science and practice. The science and practice of ecological restoration. Ecology 93: 1980-1981
Keywordsecological restoration, Hawaii, practice, restoration ecology, science.
- The influence of climate variability and change on the science and practice of restoration ecology
- Linking science and decision making to promote an ecology for the city: practices and opportunities
- Social infrastructure to integrate science and practice: the experience of the Long Tom Watershed Council
XML: View XML