Proceedings of the 4th fire in eastern oak forests conferenceAuthor(s): Daniel C. Dey; Michael C. Stambaugh; Stacy L. Clark; Callie J., eds. Schweitzer
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-102. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 292 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report - Proceedings
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (5.36 MB)
DescriptionContains 14 full-length papers and 40 abstracts of posters that were presented at the 4th Fire in Eastern Oak Forests conference, held in Springfield, MO, May 17-19, 2011. The conference was attended by over 250 people from 65 different organizations and entities, representing 22 states and 1 Canadian province.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDey, Daniel C.; Stambaugh, Michael C.; Clark, Stacy L.; Schweitzer, Callie J., eds. 2012. Proceedings of the 4th fire in eastern oak forests conference; 2011 May 17-19; Springfield, MO. Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-102. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 292 p.
Keywordsfire, eastern forests, forest management, oak
- Proceedings of the 3rd fire in eastern oak forests conference
- Fire in eastern oak forests: delivering science to land managers
- Fire in Eastern North American Oak Ecosystems: Filling the Gaps
XML: View XML