Skip to Main Content
Design and construction of a low-cost stream-monitoring shelterAuthor(s): James N. Kochenderfer; Pamela J. Edwards
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-135. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 10 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (3.27 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKochenderfer, James N.; Edwards, Pamela J. 1990. Design and construction of a low-cost stream-monitoring shelter. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-135. Broomall, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 10 p.
XML: View XML