Skip to Main Content
User's guide to STUMP: a system of timber utilization and mill processingAuthor(s): Daniel A. Yaussy; Robert L. Brisbin
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-138. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 24 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (2.08 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationYaussy, Daniel A.; Brisbin, Robert L. 1990. User''s guide to STUMP: a system of timber utilization and mill processing. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-138. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 24 p.
XML: View XML