Skip to Main Content
Thirty years of hydrometeorologic data at the Hubbard Brook Experiment Forest, New HampshireAuthor(s): Anthony C. Federer; Louise D. Flynn; Wayne C. Martin; James W. Hornbeck; Robert S. Pierce
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-141. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 44 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (7.11 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFederer, Anthony C.; Flynn, Louise D.; Martin, Wayne C.; Hornbeck, James W.; Pierce, Robert S. 1990. Thirty years of hydrometeorologic data at the Hubbard Brook Experiment Forest, New Hampshire. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-141. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 44 p.
- The Penobscot management-intensity demonstration plots
- Calibrating a watershed by using climatic data
- The market for wood pallets in the steel industry
XML: View XML