Skip to Main Content
OPTIGRAMI for PC's: User's Manual (Version l.0)Author(s): Floyd G. Timson; David G. Martens
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-143. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 19 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.12 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTimson, Floyd G.; Martens, David G. 1990. OPTIGRAMI for PC''s: User''s Manual (Version l.0). Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-143. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 19 p
- Tropospheric 03 moderates responses of temperate hardwood forests to elevated CO2: a synthesis of molecular to ecosystem results from the Aspen FACE project
- Forest disturbance and North American carbon flux
- Methodological Considerations in the Study of Earthworms in Forest Ecosystems
XML: View XML