Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the 1990 Northeastern recreation research symposiumAuthor(s): Thomas A. More; Maureen P. Donnelly; Alan R. Graefe; Jerry J. Vaske
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-145. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 207 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (19.0 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMore, Thomas A.; Donnelly, Maureen P.; Graefe, Alan R.; Vaske, Jerry J., eds. 1990. Proceedings of the 1990 Northeastern recreation research symposium; 1990 February 25-28; Saratoga Springs, NY. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-145. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 207 p. https://doi.org/10.2737/NE-GTR-145.
- Techniques for assessing extramarket values
- Measuring users' response to higher recreation fees
- Resident perceptions of Vermont State Parks
XML: View XML