Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for east Texas counties - 1992Author(s): Patrick E. Miller; Andrew J. Hartsell
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-173. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 70 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1341 KB)
DescriptionTabulates forest resource information from a new inventory of the east counties of Texas.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiller, Patrick E.; Hartsell, Andrew J. 1992. Forest statistics for east Texas counties - 1992. Resour. Bull. SO-173. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 70 p.
Keywordsarea, forest type, ownership, stand size, volume
- Harvesting small trees and forest residues
- Breeding bird communities in regenerating and mature broadleaf forests in the USA Lake States
- Forest statistics for the Southern Mountains of Virginia, 1992
XML: View XML