Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Proceedings, U. S. Department of Agriculture interagency gypsy moth research review 1990Author(s): Kurt W. Gottschalk; Mark J. Twery; Shirley I. Smith; [Editors]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-146. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 152p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (11.73 MB)
DescriptionEight invited papers and 68 abstracts of volunteer presentations on gypsy moth biology, ecology, impacts, and management presented at the U. S. Department of Agriculture Interagency Gypsy Moth Research Review.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGottschalk, Kurt W.; Twery, Mark J.; Smith, Shirley I.; [Editors] 1991. Proceedings, U. S. Department of Agriculture interagency gypsy moth research review 1990. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-146. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 152p.
- Landscape ecology of gypsy moth in the Northeastern United States
- Gypsy moth larval necropsy guide
- Photographic guide to crown condition of oaks: use for gypsy moth silviculture
XML: View XML