Skip to Main Content
Geographic and ecological setting of the Luquillo MountainsAuthor(s): W.H. McDowell; F.N. Scatena; R.B. Waide; N. Brokaw; G.R. Camilo; A.P. Covich; T.A. Crowl; G. Gonzalez; E.A. Greathouse; P. Klawinski; D.J. Lodge; A.E. Lugo; C.M. Pringle; B.A. Richardson; M.J. Richardson; D.A. Schaefer; W.L. Silver; J. Thompson; D.J. Vogt; K.A. Vogt; M.R. Willig; L.L. Woolbright; X. Zou; J.K. Zimmerman
Source: N. Brokaw, T.A. Crowl, A.E. Lugo, W.H. McDowell, F.N. Scatena, R.B. Waide, and M.R. Willig, editors. A Caribbean forest tapestry: the multidimensional nature of disturbance and response. New York: Oxford University Press.
Publication Series: Book Chapter
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
PDF: Download Publication (8.84 MB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcDowell, W.H.; Scatena, F.N.; Waide, R.B.; Brokaw, N.; Camilo, G.R.; Covich, A.P.; Crowl, T.A.; Gonzalez, G.; Greathouse, E.A.; Klawinski, P.; Lodge, D.J.; Lugo, A.E.; Pringle, C.M.; Richardson, B.A.; Richardson, M.J.; Schaefer, D.A.; Silver, W.L.; Thompson, J.; Vogt, D.J.; Vogt, K.A.; Willig, M.R.; Woolbright, L.L.; Zou, X.; Zimmerman, J.K. 2012. Geographic and ecological setting of the Luquillo Mountains. Pages 72-163 in: N. Brokaw, T.A. Crowl, A.E. Lugo, W.H. McDowell, F.N. Scatena, R.B. Waide, and M.R. Willig, editors. A Caribbean forest tapestry: the multidimensional nature of disturbance and response. New York: Oxford University Press.
KeywordsLuquillo Experimental Forest, Puerto Rico, ecosystem dynamics, tropical forests
- Management implications and applications of long-term ecological research
- Ecological paradigms for the tropics: old questions and continuing challenges
- When and where biota matter, linking disturbance regime, species characteristics, and dynamics of communities and ecosystems
XML: View XML