Skip to Main Content
Modeling the impact of changes in land use and socio-cultural patterns from urbanization of recrecreational fishingAuthor(s): Neelam C. Poudyal; J.M. Bowker; Gary. T. Green; Donald G. Hodges
Source: In: Turunen, Elen; Koskinen, Anton, eds. 2011 Urbanization and the Global Environment. Nova Science Publishers, Inc. Chapter 6:1-18.
Publication Series: Book Chapter
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (270.24 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPoudyal, Neelam C.; Bowker, J.M.; Green, Gary. T.; Hodges, Donald G. 2011. Modeling the impact of changes in land use and socio-cultural patterns from urbanization of recrecreational fishing. In: Turunen, Elen; Koskinen, Anton, eds. 2011 Urbanization and the Global Environment. Nova Science Publishers, Inc. Chapter 6:1-18.
- Quality of urban forest carbon credits
- The effect of urban trees on the rental price of single-family homes in Portland, Oregon
- Landscape and urban planning at 100: Looking back moving forward
XML: View XML