Skip to Main Content
Three new Ramaria species from central Mexican oak forestsAuthor(s): Efrén Cázares; Gonzalo Guevara; Jesus Garcia; Arturo Estrada; James M. Trappe
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (633.72 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCázares, Efrén; Guevara, Gonzalo; Garcia, Jesus; Estrada, Arturo; Trappe, James M. 2011. Three new Ramaria species from central Mexican oak forests. Revista Mexicana de Micologia. 33: 37-42.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML