Towards understanding thysanopteraAuthor(s): Bruce L. Parker; Margaret Skinner; Trevor Lewis; eds.
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-147. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 464 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (15.45 MB)
DescriptionThirty-one papers and three posters on the systematics, biology, behavior and management of Thysanoptera, with particular reference to Taeniothrips inconsequens (Uzel), pear thrips, presented at an international conference in Burlington, Vermont.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationParker, Bruce L.; Skinner, Margaret; Lewis, Trevor; eds. 1991. Towards understanding thysanoptera. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-147. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 464 p.
KeywordsThysanoptera, Taeniothrips inconsequens, thrips, pear thrips
- Host tree resistance against the polyphagous
- Bioecology of pear thrips: distribution in forest soils
- The life cycle of pear thrips, Taeniothrips inconsequens (Uzel) in Vermont
XML: View XML