Proceedings, 8th Central Hardwood Forest ConferenceAuthor(s): Larry H. McCormick; Kurt W., eds. Gottschalk
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-148. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 54 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (44.36 MB)
DescriptionTwo invited papers, forty-five volunteer papers, and twenty volunteer poster summaries presented at the 8th Central Hardwood Forest Conference. Presentations were on economics, forest amenities, harvesting, utilization, physiology, genetics, ecology, regeneration, silviculture, protection, management, hydrology, soils, nutrient cycling, and hardwood markets of central hardwood forests.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcCormick, Larry H.; Gottschalk, Kurt W., eds. 1991. Proceedings, 8th Central Hardwood Forest Conference. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-148. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 54 p.
- Proceedings, 9th Central hardwood forest conference; 1993 March 8-10; West Lafayette, IN.
- Proceedings of the 11th Central Hardwood forest conference; 1997 March 23-26; Columbia, MO.
- Proceedings, 10th Central Hardwood Forest Conference
XML: View XML