Skip to Main Content
User's guide for Northeast Stand Exam Program (NEST Version 2.1).Author(s): Thomas M. Schuler; Brian T. Simpson
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-149. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 15 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.26 MB)
DescriptionExplains the Northeast Stand Exam (NEST Version 2.1) program. The NEST program was designed for use on the Polycorder 600 Series electronic portable data recorder to record data collected from the standard permanent plot as described by the Stand Culture and Stand Establishment Working Groups of the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchuler, Thomas M.; Simpson, Brian T. 1991. User''s guide for Northeast Stand Exam Program (NEST Version 2.1). Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-149. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 15 p.
- The nest predator assemblage for songbirds in Mono Lake basin riparian habitats
- A field protocol to monitor cavity-nesting birds
- Digital voice recording: An efficient alternative for data collection
XML: View XML