Skip to Main Content
GR-1ST: PC program for evaluating gang-rip-first board cut-up proceduresAuthor(s): Kristen G. Hoff; Edward L. Adams; Elizabeth S. Walker
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-150. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.18 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoff, Kristen G.; Adams, Edward L.; Walker, Elizabeth S. 1991. GR-1ST: PC program for evaluating gang-rip-first board cut-up procedures. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-150. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
- Acta Cientifica vol. 1 (1)
- CORY Version USDA-1 Crosscut-first simulator user's guide
- Proceedings: Integrating cultural tactics into the management of bark beetle and reforestation pests; 1996 September 1-3; Vallombrosa, Italy : Articles 1-6 to 1-61
XML: View XML