Skip to Main Content
Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2012 Tax YearAuthor(s): Linda Wang; John L. Greene
Source: Management Bulletin R8-MB 141. USDA Forest Service, Southern Region: Atlanta, Georgia. 2 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (298.36 KB)
DescriptionFederal income tax law contains provisions to encourage stewardship and management of private forest land. The primary goal of this bulletin is to assist forest landowners and their advisors with timber tax information they can use to file their 2012 in-come tax returns. The information presented here is current as of Sept. 15, 2012.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationWang, Linda; Greene, John L. 2012. Tax tips for forest landowners for the 2011 tax year. Management Bulletin R8-MB 141. USDA Forest Service, Southern Region: Atlanta, Georgia. 2 p.
- Forest landowners’ guide to the Federal income tax
- Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 1999 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2006 Tax Year
XML: View XML