Forest Insect Guilds: Patterns of Interaction with Host TreesAuthor(s): Yuri N. Baranchikov; William J. Mattson; Fred P. Hain; Thomas L. Payne
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-153. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 400p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (27.0 MB)
DescriptionTwenty-five full-length papers and 19 poster papers on the interactions of different forest insect guilds with their host plants are presented in this proceedings, which is the result of an International Union of Forestry Research Organization Symposium that took place in Abakan, Siberia, U.S.S.R. in August 1989.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationBaranchikov, Yuri N.; Mattson, William J.; Hain, Fred P.; Payne, Thomas L., eds. 1991. Forest Insect Guilds: Patterns of Interaction with Host Trees. 1989 August 13-17; Abakan, Siberia, U.S.S.R. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-153. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 400 p. https://doi.org/10.2737/NE-GTR-153.
- Recruiting and training labor for woods work
- Distribution of parquet flooring during 1969
- Summary of the forest recreation symposium
XML: View XML