Skip to Main Content
A preliminary survey of the genus Buchwaldoboletus (Boletales: Boletaceae)Author(s): Beatriz Ortiz-Santana; Ernst E. Both
Source: Bulletin of the Buffalo Society of Natural Sciences. 40: 1-14.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (244.82 KB)
DescriptionBuchwaldoboletus is a small genus of about a dozen species with a world-wide distribution. The boletes of this genus are non-mycorrhizal, saprophytic and lignicolous. A preliminary survey is provided and seven new combinations are proposed.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationOrtiz-Santana, Beatriz; Both, Ernst E. 2011. A preliminary survey of the genus Buchwaldoboletus (Boletales: Boletaceae). Bulletin of the Buffalo Society of Natural Sciences. 40: 1-14.
- Three new species of the genus Acanthomastix Manunka, 1972 from United States and Poland (Acari: Dolichocybidae)
- Wood anatomy of the neotropical Sapotaceae. VII, Chrysophyllum
- Chrysothamnus Nutt.: rabbitbrush
XML: View XML