Skip to Main Content
Revenues from Forest Based Environmental ServiceAuthor(s): Evan Mercer
Source: In: National Report on Sustainable Forests-2010. FS-979. USDA Forest Service. II73-II74
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (467.96 KB)
DescriptionThis report is issued at a critical moment in time. The year 2011 is the International Year of the Forest—a time when people around the world are encouraged to pay special attention to the importance of forest ecosystems and the goods and ecological services they provide to sustain societies and economies. With the many threats facing forests today, this report highlights conditions and trends of forests in the United States.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationMercer, Evan. 2011. Revenues from Forest Based Environmental Service. In: National Report on Sustainable Forests-2010. FS-979. USDA Forest Service. II73-II74
- Time - Temperature Relationships of Test Head Fired and Backfires
- 2004 termiticide report: The Forest Service continues to improve operations to meet the high demand for testing
- Litter fall in a young Douglas-fir stand as influenced by thinning
XML: View XML