Skip to Main Content
Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2006 Tax YearAuthor(s): Linda Wang; John L. Greene
Source: Management Bulletin R8-MB-128. USDA Forest Service, Southern Region, Atlanta, Georgia. 2 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (43.65 KB)
DescriptionThis bulletin summarizes key federal income tax provisions related to owning and managing forest land. It is current as of December 1, 2006, and supercedes Management Bulletin R8-MB 126. But it is only an introduction. Consult the references for more complete information on the topics, and consult your tax and legal advisers for advice on your particular tax situation
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationWang, Linda; Greene, John L. 2006. Tax tips for forest landowners for the 2006 tax year. Management Bulletin R8-MB-128. USDA Forest Service, Southern Region, Atlanta, Georgia. 2 p.
- Tax tips for forest landowners for the 2009 tax year
- Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2007 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2000 Tax Year
XML: View XML