Skip to Main Content
GR-1ST user's manualAuthor(s): Edward L. Adams; Kristen G. Hoff; Elizabeth S. Walker
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-156. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 14 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.14 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAdams, Edward L.; Hoff, Kristen G.; Walker, Elizabeth S. 1991. GR-1ST user''s manual. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-156. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 14 p.
- OPTIGRAMI V2 user's guide
- User's guide to AGARIS: Advanced Gang Rip simulator
- The market for fireplace wood in an urban area of Connecticut
XML: View XML