Skip to Main Content
User's guide for GMPHENL: a gypsy moth phenology modelAuthor(s): Katharine A. Sheehan
Source: Gen Tech. Rep. NE-158. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 29 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.37 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationSheehan, Katharine A. 1992. User''s guide for GMPHENL: a gypsy moth phenology model. Gen Tech. Rep. NE-158. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 29 p.
- A simple technique for collecting chyle from the gypsy moth, Lymantria dispar L.
- Interaction between gypsy moth (Lymantria dispar L.) and some competitive defoliators
- Pathways of nucleopolyhedrosis virus infection in the gypsy moth, Lymantria dispar
XML: View XML