Skip to Main Content
Popularity of tree species and cultivars in the United StatesAuthor(s): David J. Nowak; Davis T. Sydnor
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-166. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 44 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (4.22 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNowak, David J.; Sydnor, Davis T. 1992. Popularity of tree species and cultivars in the United States. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-166. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 44 p.
XML: View XML