Skip to Main Content
Proceedings U.S. Department of Agriculture interagency gypsy moth research forum 1991; 1991 January 14-17; Annapolis, MD.Author(s): Kurt W. Gottschalk; Mark J. Twery; [Editors]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-167. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 54 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (5.86 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGottschalk, Kurt W.; Twery, Mark J.; [Editors] 1992. Proceedings U.S. Department of Agriculture interagency gypsy moth research forum 1991; 1991 January 14-17; Annapolis, MD. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-167. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 54 p.
- Diapause and gypsy moth management: status, applications, and research; 1991 October 2-3; Blacksburg, VA
- Isolation and characterization of juvenile hormone esterase from gypsy moth (Lymantria dispar)
- Forest resources of Tennessee - 1991
XML: View XML