Skip to Main Content
Chicago's evolving urban forest: initial report of the Chicago Urban Forest Climate ProjectAuthor(s): Gregory E. McPherson; David J. Nowak; Paul L. Sacamano; Scott E. Prichard; Edith M. Makra
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-169. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 55 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (9.92 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationMcPherson, Gregory E.; Nowak, David J.; Sacamano, Paul L.; Prichard, Scott E.; Makra, Edith M. 1993. Chicago''s evolving urban forest: initial report of the Chicago Urban Forest Climate Project. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-169. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 55 p.
- Chicago's urban forest ecosystem: results of the Chicago Urban Forest Climate Project
- Urban trees and forests of the Chicago region
- Assessing urban forest effects and values, Chicago's urban forest
XML: View XML