Skip to Main Content
Germination of Sweetgum Seed in Response to LightAuthor(s): Franklin T. Bonner
Source: Journal of Forestry 65(5):339
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (111.22 KB)
DescriptionCold, moist stratification essentially removes the light requirement for germination of sweetgum seed.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationBonner, Franklin T. 1967. Germination of Sweetgum Seed in Response to Light. Journal of Forestry 65(5):339.
- Ideal Sowing Depth for Sweetgum Seed
- Artificial Ripening of Sweetgum Seeds
- Maturation of Sweetgum and American Sycamore Seeds
XML: View XML