Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the 1992 Northeastern recreation research symposium; 1992 April 5-7; Saratoga Springs, NYAuthor(s): Gail A. Vander Stoep
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-176. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 171 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (13.0 MB)
DescriptionThe proceedings contains 32 research and management papers on the following subjects: social science in resource management; outdoor recreation planning and management; wildlife and fisheries management; environmental concern; travel and tourism; recreation and resource economics; measurement and modeling psychology and leisure; U.S. Forest Service issues; National Park Service issues.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationVander Stoep, Gail A., ed. 1993. Proceedings of the 1992 Northeastern recreation research symposium; 1992 April 5-7; Saratoga Springs, NY. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-176. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 171 p. https://doi.org/10.2737/NE-GTR-176.
Keywordsoutdoor recreation, tourism, environmental concern
- Proceedings of the 1993 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium; 1993 April 18-20; Saratoga Springs, NY
- Proceedings of the 1995 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium; 1995 April 9-11; Saratoga Springs, NY
- Proceedings, 1989 Northeastern recreation research symposium; 1989 April 3-5; Saratoga Springs, NY
XML: View XML