Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the 1992 Northeastern recreation research symposium; 1992 April 5-7; Saratoga Springs, NYAuthor(s): Gail A. Vander Stoep
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-176. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 171 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (13.0 MB)
DescriptionThe proceedings contains 32 research and management papers on the following subjects: social science in resource management; outdoor recreation planning and management; wildlife and fisheries management; environmental concern; travel and tourism; recreation and resource economics; measurement and modeling psychology and leisure; U.S. Forest Service issues; National Park Service issues.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationVander Stoep, Gail A., ed. 1993. Proceedings of the 1992 Northeastern recreation research symposium; 1992 April 5-7; Saratoga Springs, NY. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-176. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 171 p. https://doi.org/10.2737/NE-GTR-176.
Keywordsoutdoor recreation, tourism, environmental concern
- Proceedings of the 1993 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium; 1993 April 18-20; Saratoga Springs, NY
- Proceedings of the 1995 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium; 1995 April 9-11; Saratoga Springs, NY
- Proceedings, 1989 Northeastern recreation research symposium; 1989 April 3-5; Saratoga Springs, NY
XML: View XML