Skip to Main Content
Bibliography of Forest Service recreation research: 1983-1992Author(s): John J. Daigle; [Compiler]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-180. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 60 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (10.72 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDaigle, John J.; [Compiler] 1993. Bibliography of Forest Service recreation research: 1983-1992. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-180. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 60 p.
- A Blueprint for Forest Inventory and Analysis Research and Vision for the Future
- Forest Service Resource Inventories: An Overview
- In brief: Climate change and water: Perspectives from the Forest Service
XML: View XML