Skip to Main Content
Effects of laboratory testing on the gypsy moth (Lepidoptera:Lymantriidae)Author(s): Melody A. Keena; Thomas M. ODell
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-181. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 23 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.2 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKeena, Melody A.; ODell, Thomas M. 1994. Effects of laboratory testing on the gypsy moth (Lepidoptera:Lymantriidae). Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-181. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 23 p.
- Isolation and characterization of juvenile hormone esterase from gypsy moth (Lymantria dispar)
- A simple technique for collecting chyle from the gypsy moth, Lymantria dispar L.
- Passage of nucleopolyhedrosis virus by avian and mammalian predators of the gypsy moth, Lymantria dispar
XML: View XML