Skip to Main Content
Forty years of hydrometeorological data from the Fernow Experiment Forest, West VirginiaAuthor(s): Mary Beth Adams; James N. Kochenderfer; Frederica Wood; Ted R. Angradi; Pamela Edwards
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-184. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 24 p
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (3.42 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAdams, Mary Beth; Kochenderfer, James N.; Wood, Frederica; Angradi, Ted R.; Edwards, Pamela. 1994. Forty years of hydrometeorological data from the Fernow Experiment Forest, West Virginia. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-184. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 24 p
- 1963 Research of the Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
- Publications of the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station: 1995
- Publications of the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station: 1989 and 1990
XML: View XML