Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the 1993 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium; 1993 April 18-20; Saratoga Springs, NYAuthor(s): Gail A. Vander Stoep
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-185. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 229 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
View PDF (17.0 MB)
DescriptionThe proceedings contains 40 research and management papers on the following subjects: trends in recreation research and management; social science in resource management; outdoor recreation management and planning; greenways; urban recreation; landscape and visual perceptions; economic development aspects of travel and tourism; travel and tourism behavior; recreation resource management; recreation demographics; social psychology and recreation.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationVander Stoep, Gail A. 1993. Proceedings of the 1993 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium; 1993 April 18-20; Saratoga Springs, NY. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-185. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 229 p. https://doi.org/10.2737/NE-GTR-185.
Keywordsoutdoor recreation, tourism, economics, urban recreation, landscape, research, management
- Proceedings of the 1992 Northeastern recreation research symposium; 1992 April 5-7; Saratoga Springs, NY
- Proceedings of the 1995 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium; 1995 April 9-11; Saratoga Springs, NY
- Proceedings of the 1991 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
XML: View XML