Skip to Main Content
Botanical reconnaissance of Mountain Pond Research Natural AreaAuthor(s): Garrett E. Crow; Nur P. Ritter; Kathleen M. McCauley; Donald J. Padgett
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-187. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 11 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.19 MB)
DescriptionA botanical survey of Mountain Pond Research Natural Area in the White Mountain National Forest, New Hampshire, was conducted in 1991-92. A flora of vascular plants for 78 species representing 35 families was recorded. None of the species are protected under the "Endangered Species Act" and only one species is listed by the State of New Hampshire as having "special concern" status. The survey provides baseline information on plant biodiversity, plant communities, and relative abundance of vascular plants within the research natural area.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationCrow, Garrett E.; Ritter, Nur P.; McCauley, Kathleen M.; Padgett, Donald J. 1994. Botanical reconnaissance of Mountain Pond Research Natural Area. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-187. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. ll p.
- Botanical survey of Rock Creek Research Natural Area, Kentucky
- Botanical survey of Myrtle Island Research Natural Area, Oregon.
- Organisms of the Hubbard Brook Valley, New Hampshire
XML: View XML