Skip to Main Content
Proceedings, U. S. Department of Agriculture Interagency gypsy moth research forum 1994; 1994 January 18-21; Annapolis, MDAuthor(s): Sandra L. C. Fosbroke; Kurt W. Gottschalk; [Editors]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-188. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 97 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (12.98 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFosbroke, Sandra L. C.; Gottschalk, Kurt W.; [Editors] 1994. Proceedings, U. S. Department of Agriculture Interagency gypsy moth research forum 1994; 1994 January 18-21; Annapolis, MD. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-188. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 97 p.
- Procedures for the microbiological examination of production batch preparations of the nuclear polyhedrosis virus (Baculovirus) of the gypsy moth, Lymantria dispar, L
- Field and laboratory investigations of Bacillus thuringiensis as a control agent for the gypsy moth, Porthetria dispar (L.)
- User's guide for GMPHENL: a gypsy moth phenology model
XML: View XML