Skip to Main Content
User's guide to REGS: a realistic grading system (version 2.24)Author(s): Powsiri Klinkhachorn; Charles J. Gatchell; John Moody
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-190. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 32 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.84 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKlinkhachorn, Powsiri; Gatchell, Charles J.; Moody, John. 1994. User''s guide to REGS: a realistic grading system (version 2.24). Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-190. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 32 p.
- OPTIGRAMI V2 user's guide
- OPTIGRAMI for PC's: User's Manual (Version l.0)
- User's guide to AGARIS: Advanced Gang Rip simulator
XML: View XML