Proceedings, 10th Central Hardwood Forest ConferenceAuthor(s): Kurt W. Gottschalk; Sandra L.C., eds. Fosbroke
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-197. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 577 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (40.1 MB)
DescriptionTwo invited papers, 57 volunteer papers, and 22 volunteer poster summaries presented at the 10th Central Hardwood Forest Conference. Presentation topics included economics, forest amenities, harvesting, logging safety, utilization, physiology, genetics, ecology, regeneration, silviculture, protection, management, hydrology, soils, nutrient cycling, and hardwood markets of central hardwood forests.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGottschalk, Kurt W.; Fosbroke, Sandra L.C., eds. 1995. Proceedings, 10th Central Hardwood Forest Conference. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-197. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 577 p.
- Proceedings, 8th Central Hardwood Forest Conference
- Proceedings, 9th Central hardwood forest conference; 1993 March 8-10; West Lafayette, IN.
- Proceedings of the 11th Central Hardwood forest conference; 1997 March 23-26; Columbia, MO.
XML: View XML