Skip to Main Content
Walking the talkAuthor(s): R. C. Kellison
Source: In: Gottschalk, Kurt W.; Fosbroke, Sandra L. C., ed. Proceedings, 10th Central Hardwood Forest Conference; 1995 March 5-8; Morgantown, WV.: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-197. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 1-2
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (159.53 KB)
DescriptionThe perception exists that the forest industry in the United States is the antithesis of the green revolution. For instance, I recently saw the results of a poll that listed three forest products companies among the 10 worst polluters in the United States. That's all there was; their names splashed across the T V screen on the early morning news. That very appearance undoubted resulted in lost sales because some viewer would have immediately determined that those organizations, and thus the industry, were irresponsible members of society.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKellison, R. C. 1995. Walking the talk. In: Gottschalk, Kurt W.; Fosbroke, Sandra L. C., ed. Proceedings, 10th Central Hardwood Forest Conference; 1995 March 5-8; Morgantown, WV.: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-197. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 1-2
- Recycling In The U.S. Pallet Industry: 1993
- Pulpwood production and use in southern forest survey territory, 1946
- An analysis of tropical hardwood product importation and consumption in the United States
XML: View XML