Skip to Main Content
Volume tables for small cottonwoods in plantationsAuthor(s): C. S. Mohn; R. M. Krinard
Source: Research Note SO-RN-113. New Orleans, LA: USDA-Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (1.59 MB)
DescriptionTables present total cubic-foot volume inside and outside bark, volume outside bark to a 3.5 inch top, and volume inside bark to a 3-inch top for plantation-grown cottonwoods up to 10 inches d.b.h.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationMohn, C. S.; Krinard, R. M. 1971. Volume tables for small cottonwoods in plantations. Research Note SO-RN-113. New Orleans, LA: USDA-Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 4 p.
- Weight and volume equations and tables for red maple in the Lake States.
- Stem Cubic-Foot Volume Tabies for Tree Species in the Delta Area
- Volume Equations for Plantation Cottonwood Trees (Populusdeltoides)
XML: View XML