Skip to Main Content
Summary of the 1976 Cottonwood Plantation SurveyAuthor(s): E. C. Burkhardt; R. M. Krinard
Source: In: Symposium on Eastern Cottonwood and Related Species. 428-431.
Publication Series: Paper (invited, offered, keynote)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (222.82 KB)
DescriptionIn 1976 the Silviculture and Planting Committee of the Poplar Council conducted a mail survey in an attempt to gather information on cottonwood plantations. Letters went to known planters, most of the larger timber and pulpwood companies, and to one or more knowledgeable persons in 24 States and Canada. A total of 56 people were contacted, and 33 replies were received.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBurkhardt, E. C.; Krinard, R. M. 1976. Summary of the 1976 Cottonwood Plantation Survey. In: Symposium on Eastern Cottonwood and Related Species. 428-431.
- Photosynthesis of Nuttall oak (Quercus nuttallii Palm.) seedlings interplanted beneath an eastern cottonwood (Populus deltoides Bartr. Ex Marsh.) nurse crop
- Leaf water relations and sapflow in eastern cottonwood (Populus deltoides Bartr.) trees planted for phytoremediation of a groundwater pollutant
- Pathogenicity of Cytospora, Phomopsis, and Hypomyces on Populus deltoides
XML: View XML