Skip to Main Content
Status of and attitudes toward aquatic macroinvertebrate monitoring on national forests and districts of the Bureau of Land ManagementAuthor(s): Ted R. Angradi; Mark R. Vinson
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-200. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 14 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.96 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAngradi, Ted R.; Vinson, Mark R. 1995. Status of and attitudes toward aquatic macroinvertebrate monitoring on national forests and districts of the Bureau of Land Management. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-200. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 14 p.
- Effect of conserving habitat for biodiversity on optimal management of non-industrial private forests in Florida
- High-temperature drying of 7/4 yellow-poplar flitches for S-D-R studs
- Evaluation of mixed hardwood studs manufactured by the Saw-Dry-Rip (SDR) process
XML: View XML