Skip to Main Content
ROMI-RIP MIll RIP-First SimulatorAuthor(s): R. Edward Thomas
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-206. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 28 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.09 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationThomas, R. Edward. 1995. ROMI-RIP MIll RIP-First Simulator. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-206. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 28 p.
- ROMI-RIP: Rough Mill RIP-first simulator user's guide
- ROMI-RIP 2.0: A Rough Mill Rip-First Simulator
- Performance review of the ROMI-RIP rough mill simulator
XML: View XML