Skip to Main Content
Description of the Stand-Damage Model: part of the Gypsy Moth Life System ModelAuthor(s): J.J. Colbert; Katharine A. Sheehan
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-208. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 111 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (8.63 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationColbert, J.J.; Sheehan, Katharine A. 1995. Description of the Stand-Damage Model: part of the Gypsy Moth Life System Model. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-208. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 111 p.
- Modeling gypsy moth seasonality
- Gypsy moth life system model
- Behavior of the gypsy moth life system model and development of synoptic model formulations
XML: View XML