Skip to Main Content
Invasive Species Science Update (No. 6)Author(s): Paula Fornwalt
Source: Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 10 p.
Publication Series: Science Bulletins and Newsletters
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.81 MB)
DescriptionThe sixth issue of the Rocky Mountain Research Station's (RMRS) Invasive Species Science Update is now complete. Published approximately once per year, this newsletter keeps managers and other users up-to-date with recently completed and ongoing research by RMRS scientists, and covers breaking news related to invasive species issues. The newsletter is produced by the RMRS Invasive Species Working Group (ISWG), which is a group of scientists and professionals who volunteer to coordinate outreach of RMRS invasive species science to managers and the public through this newsletter, our website (http://www.rmrs.nau.edu/invasive_species/index.php), and periodic white papers.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFornwalt, Paula, ed. 2013. Invasive Species Science Update (No. 6). Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 10 p.
Keywordsmussel invasion, plant invasions, climate change, invasive plants, biological control, spotted knapweed, fire
- Invasive Species Science Update (No. 7)
- Invasive Species Science Update (No. 8)
- Invasive Species Science Update (No. 9)
XML: View XML