Skip to Main Content
Proceedings, US Department of Agriculture interagency gypsy moth research forum 1997Author(s): Sandra L.C. Fosbroke; Kurt W. Gottschalk
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-240. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 97 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (4.0 MB)
DescriptionContains 60 abstracts and papers of oral and poster presentations on gypsy moth biology, molecular biology, ecology, impacts, and management presented at the annual U.S. Department of Agriculture Interagency Gypsy Moth Research Forum.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFosbroke, Sandra L.C.; Gottschalk, Kurt W., eds. 1997. Proceedings, U.S. Department of Agriculture interagency gypsy moth research forum 1997; 1997 January 14-17; Annapolis, MD. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-240. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 97 p. https://doi.org/10.2737/NE-GTR-240.
KeywordsAsian gypsy moth
- Proceedings U. S. Department of Agriculture Interagency gypsy moth research forum 1992; 1992 January 13-16; Annapolis, MD.
- Proceedings, U.S. Department of Agriculture interagency research forum on gypsy moth and other invasive species 2003
- Potential Differences and Methods of Determining Gypsy Moth Female Flight Capabilities: Implications for the Establishment and Spread in Novel Habitats
XML: View XML