Skip to Main Content
Applied ecosystem management on nonindustrial forest land.Author(s): William B. Leak; Mariko Yamasaki; David B., Jr. Kittredge; Neil I. Lamson; Marie-Louise. Smith
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-239. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 30 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (4.34 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationLeak, William B.; Yamasaki, Mariko; Kittredge, David B., Jr.; Lamson, Neil I.; Smith, Marie-Louise. 1997. Applied ecosystem management on nonindustrial forest land. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-239. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 30 p.
- Observations on the use of GYPCHEK
- Forest health conditions in North America
- Overview of the 2013 FireFlux II grass fire field experiment
XML: View XML