Skip to Main Content
Applied ecosystem management on nonindustrial forest land.Author(s): William B. Leak; Mariko Yamasaki; David B., Jr. Kittredge; Neil I. Lamson; Marie-Louise Smith
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-239. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 30 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (14.0 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLeak, William B.; Yamasaki, Mariko; Kittredge, David B., Jr.; Lamson, Neil I.; Smith, Marie-Louise. 1997. Applied ecosystem management on nonindustrial forest land. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-239. Radnor, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 30 p.
KeywordsEcosystem management, nonindustrial ownership, sustainability, landscape ecology
- Observations on the use of GYPCHEK
- Forest health conditions in North America
- Overview of the 2013 FireFlux II grass fire field experiment
XML: View XML