USDA Forest Service Global Change Research Program Highlights: 1991-1995 : Effects of Global ChangeAuthor(s): Richard Birdsey; Robert Mickler; David Sandberg; Richard Tinus; John Zerbe; Kelly O'Brian; [Editors]
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-237. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 93-122 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (4.6 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBirdsey, Richard; Mickler, Robert; Sandberg, David; Tinus, Richard; Zerbe, John; O''Brian, Kelly; [Editors] 1997. USDA Forest Service Global Change Research Program Highlights: 1991-1995 : Effects of Global Change. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-237. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 93-122 p.
- The northern global change research program
- The southern global change program
- Global change and wilderness science
XML: View XML