Skip to Main Content
Proceedings: Integrating cultural tactics into the management of bark beetle and reforestation pestsAuthor(s): J.C. Gregoire; A.M. Liebhold; F.M. Stephen; K.R. Day; S.M. Salom
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-236. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 243 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (15.0 MB)
DescriptionThis publication contains 31 research papers about forest insect biology, ecology, and physiology as they relate to the integration of cultural tactics into the management of bark beetle and reforestation pests. These papers were presented at a joint meeting of working parties S?.03.03 ("Insects affecting reforestation"), S7.03.05 ("Integrated control of scolytid bark beetles"), and S7.03.07 ("Population dynamics of forest insects") of the International Union of Forestry Research Organizations (IUFRO) working party. The meeting was held September 1-3, 1996, Vallombrosa, Italy.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGregoire, J.C.; Liebhold, A.M.; Stephen, F.M.; Day, K.R.; Salom, S.M., eds. 1997. Proceedings: Integrating cultural tactics into the management of bark beetle and reforestation pests; 1996 September 1-3; Vallombrosa, Italy. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-236. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 243 p. https://doi.org/10.2737/NE-GTR-236.
KeywordsForest insect, bark beetles, reforestation pests, integrated management, cultural tactics
- Proceedings: Ecology, Survey and Management of Forest Insects
- Proceedings: population dynamics, impacts, and integrated management of forest defoliating insects
- Proceedings: integrated management and dynamics of forest defoliating insects
XML: View XML