Skip to Main Content
Oklahoma, 2011 - forest inventory and analysis factsheetAuthor(s): Jason A. Cooper
Source: e-Science Update SRS-SU-066. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 5 p.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (722.25 KB)
DescriptionThis science update summarizes the findings of the statewide annual inventory of the forest resource attributes in Oklahoma conducted by the Southern Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) program in cooperation with the Oklahoma Forestry Services. The 77 counties of Oklahoma are consolidated into seven FIA survey units— southeast (unit 1), northeast (unit 2), north central (unit 3), south central (unit 4), southwest central (unit 5), high plains (unit 6), and great plains (unit 7). East Oklahoma is made up of units 1 and 2, while central and west Oklahoma consist of units 3 thru 7 (fig. 1). This overview represents data from the 2011 annual inventory plots for east Oklahoma since 2008 including initial establishment of plots in central and west Oklahoma.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationCooper, Jason A. 2013. Oklahoma, 2011 - forest inventory and analysis factsheet. e-Science Update SRS-SU-066. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 5 p.
- Texas, 2008 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Texas, 2010 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- East Texas, 2011 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
XML: View XML