Skip to Main Content
Proceedings of the 1996 Northeastern Recreation Research SymposiumAuthor(s): Walter F. Kuentzel
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE -232. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 309 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
Download Publication (23.0 MB)
DescriptionContains articles presented at the 1996 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium. Contents cover ethnicity in parks and recreation, rural and sustainable tourism, recreation and tourism in the nineties, ethnicity in recreation, contemporary outdoor recreation issues, water based recreation, forest planning, outdoor recreation motivations and norms, recreation resource management, recreation management administration, festivals and travel, outdoor recreation values, planning for the nineties, economic and tourism issues, and 1996 Southeastern Recreation Research Symposium papers.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKuentzel, Walter F., comp, ed. 1997. Proceedings of the 1996 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium; 1996 March 31- April 2; Bolton Landing, NY. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-232. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 309 p. https://doi.org/10.2737/NE-GTR-232.
Keywordstourism, ethnicity, water-based recreation
- Proceedings of the 2000 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- Proceedings of the 2003 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- Proceedings of the 1997 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
XML: View XML